Daft Punk Inspired Daft Punk Inspired

Derezzing

Like it

can you tell me name of sample that start playing on 00:16?

Tagiito responds:

Nah, i dont remember my comp actually crashed so i lost all my work :(... but its on fruity loops 9 xl and look through the fruity sytrus and it should be around. sorry.

Taos Hum Taos Hum

...so?

i can record sound from street edit a bit, call this "i record it when i sleeping'.
or
"strange sounds recorded from a deepest cave"...

Crap.
Robothair, what was that?? You always making good tracks!

sleepy dream time sleepy dream time

We are not robots.

Excellent.
Wait. You said that it crap!
When?
Time before.
Yeah, time before!

Time before i dont listened it to end, i dislike it. But now im understanding, that its great track, also its like maded for "Exit Button".

jamest1980 responds:

i too have made the mistake in the past (probably still do) of passing judgment onto things without giving a fair chance, and or taking the time to truly understand a bigger picture; either out of ignorance or because things at certain times only correlate to the current emotional mindset i am in.

in any case THANK YOU, i am glad you like the song, and that you watched exit button as well, not because my song was featured in it, but because in my opinion it is one of the better flashes i've watched from this site (story wise), because in a nutshell (for me) it portrays what it is living as a human while feeling trapped spiritually, and being surrounded by those who're both impatient, and angry because they exist.

~peace

SR - Poin Cebbeth SR - Poin Cebbeth

Pure

Good. Its pure(yeah, clear and excellent).

Its made for professional art or indie games.

The Void.. The Void..

Protosses or real feelings?

Zak nakul afal (c) Void Ray

Or real feelings like void between lungs? Anyway i can feel both. Good.

ToR_MedievalLoop ToR_MedievalLoop

Fuckyeah

Oh. Mixcraft. I thought you about new skin pack for minecraft, that called also "mixcraft".
But melody is good.

Island of cocktails Island of cocktails

I dont see this island before!

I remember this track here, in top, before, i like also Steppen Hawaiian.
I really imagine like i staying on not big island - the sky is blue, so water too (because it reflects sky), wind is blowing, but its not cold. Seems to summer, 18 hours.

Excellent.

Red Cell Fire Red Cell Fire

In love

Wow, its grand. Feel the love between you.
About mirrors edge +1

Also i imagine some house on beach of ocean, you looking at sunset, and girl that lie on your legs. You looking down and watching how loves you this pair of blue eyes.

Lapse responds:

Thanks man. :)
I'm glad you like it.

Let's get lost together Let's get lost together

Pixel calm

Feel so relaxed, when listening this.
But its have usual things\parts, that i predict, when listening.
Need to little remastering, but good for games.

[DML] 3 - Conduction [DML] 3 - Conduction

Good.

Its usual and short, but sounds is good