The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Spore.

Music from spore. Title theme!
But cool.

Theia Theia

Unforgiven and seriously cool.

Very cool game.
Cool graphics, music, sounds.
And sure gameplay.
But.
I cant go through any type of rocks on 3 level!

Power Tank Power Tank

Not really power tank. But really power game.

This game good becouse all in balance. yeah gun not very powerful and get lvl ups hard, but its doing game more intersting

Daft Punk Inspired Daft Punk Inspired

Derezzing

Like it

can you tell me name of sample that start playing on 00:16?

Tagiito responds:

Nah, i dont remember my comp actually crashed so i lost all my work :(... but its on fruity loops 9 xl and look through the fruity sytrus and it should be around. sorry.

Taos Hum Taos Hum

...so?

i can record sound from street edit a bit, call this "i record it when i sleeping'.
or
"strange sounds recorded from a deepest cave"...

Crap.
Robothair, what was that?? You always making good tracks!

sleepy dream time sleepy dream time

We are not robots.

Excellent.
Wait. You said that it crap!
When?
Time before.
Yeah, time before!

Time before i dont listened it to end, i dislike it. But now im understanding, that its great track, also its like maded for "Exit Button".

jamest1980 responds:

i too have made the mistake in the past (probably still do) of passing judgment onto things without giving a fair chance, and or taking the time to truly understand a bigger picture; either out of ignorance or because things at certain times only correlate to the current emotional mindset i am in.

in any case THANK YOU, i am glad you like the song, and that you watched exit button as well, not because my song was featured in it, but because in my opinion it is one of the better flashes i've watched from this site (story wise), because in a nutshell (for me) it portrays what it is living as a human while feeling trapped spiritually, and being surrounded by those who're both impatient, and angry because they exist.

~peace